renewed efforts

1. Ok, I have been slack. My wife had asked me to join and stay up to date with what was new in handbags. I have been pretty inactive but no more! TPF has been a great help in making decisions on what gifts and such to buy for her. Keep helping out an ignorant guy who is trying to learn, got to keep my dw happy!

2. Welcome back! Your wife is very lucky to have a husband like you! :smile:
  3. Welcome back, PB! Any upcoming gift purchases you'll need help with?
  4. Your WIFE asked you to stay on top of purse trends???? If I asked my husband to do that, he'd laugh for days! Please tell your wife she is a very lucky woman, and please let us know how we can help. I'm definitely gonna talk to my hubby tonight.
  5. welcome back to the land of the living!
  6. is this an april fool's joke?????

7. dont find them everyday!
  8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

yep, mine too!!!
  9. You are a rare creature in these parts . . .welcome:welcome: !
  10. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!:whistle:
  11. This is not a joke or April fools. My wife really likes handbags and she likes them even more when I buy them and surprise her with them. She also thinks it is cute when I carry her purse, so I carry her purse a lot.

Mothers Day is coming up so I need to start thinking about shopping for her. I know that they are not “designer” but she really does like one of the newer Vera Bradley patterns.