Remnants of C-21 Sale at Jersey City Marshalls?

1. I normally detest the Marshall's located at the Hudson Mall at Jersey City (the Marshalls at Harmon Meadows in Secaucus is usually SO much better) but I just received a e-flyer from the Hudson Marshalls suggesting that they may be acquiring what's left over from the C-21 sale. They could be talking about another dept. store but I know C-21 should be wrapping their sale up any day now. Usually they send their stuff to the C-21 Secaucus outlet but maybe all the stores had too many left-overs? In any case, thought someone might want to check it out. I still haven't decided if I am going to give this venue another chance yet.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] exclusively at this marshalls near you:
    Hudson Mall
    701 Route 440
    Jersey City, NJ 07304
    get directions [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. The New York Post and the Daily News had full-page ads about that. I think it is all Marshall's stores because the fine print says selection varies by store.

I've been wondering which store the clothes was coming from. For some reason -- and I have nothing to back it up -- Bloomingdales was stuck in my head.
  3. I saw that too in the paper this morning. I honestly dont think they are referring to any specific store