Remember your first time?

1. If you ladies remember how you felt the first time you bought your first designer purse, then you have an idea how happy i feel.:yes: :yes: :yes: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My SA probably felt my excitement and gave me these brochures and this book...she said that this will help me plan my next purchase.

Cheers from Rio everyone!!
    Jennifer

P7130571.JPG P7130572.JPG P7130573.JPG
  2. Congrats!! It is gorgeous!:love::flowers:

3. awww congrats!!!!!

4. i have both speedies and love them both! what made u go with the damier canvas for u first???

5. My first designer purse came from Net-A-Porter, a Fendi baguette. I would take it out on Saturday nights only...I felt so cool, although I am not sure if anyone else in El Paso noticed! LOL!

6. Loevly choice, there's nothing like the excitement of a new bag.:yahoo:

7. hi babydee, i felt that there were less people walking around with fake damier purses. oh , i stayed in the shop for a loooong time trying to decide which one to take home. believe me, i tried most of them on!:yes:

8. Congrat's... I'm sure you're going to enjoy your bag tons. Have you been sniffing it :smile: enjoying that fine louis smell ?

9. Congrats! It's awesome! I'm a big damier fan!

10. Congrats, what a wonderful first vuitton

11. :yes: Great bag!! And what a great SA-- she hooked you up w/ all those goodies!

12. yes, i have! how did you know?:roflmfao:

13. Hahaha!:lol: I would guess its because we all did????
    I know I did!:shame:
    Congrats!!! your speedy is so beautiful!
    I :heart: damier too!!!

14. Congratulations! You made a beautiful choice. Enjoy you new bag.

15. Congrats!!!! Love at first sight![​IMG]