Remember When I Asked You All For Your Opinion

The bride to be should be glad she found out about the scoundrel's behaviour BEFORE she married him! Her marriage would have been one of deceit and lies. BTW, it would not have mattered whether the man was drunk or not...he would have engaged in this behaviour anyway.
The woman, on the other hand can save the dress for when she marries the right guy.
Kate

I'm so sorry for your friend. What a terrible situation to find herself in! But as others have said, it's better to hurt a lot now, than suffer a little heartbreak every time he cheats.

Kudos to her brother for doing the right thing. It must have been really difficult for him.

that sucks. i really think those type of parties are more for their groomsmen/bridesmaids than they are for the actual groom/bride.. cuz while it is in fun & games, the only ones who really *should* enjoy them are the ones not getting married.

i wouldn't mind a near naked buff man entertaining me and my friends for a good hour. :biggrin: lol.

Wow. I'm sorry for your friend. Personally, I am totally against those types of parties (for grooms or brides). They often lead to trouble. I've never understood what having a stripper at a party had to do with getting married. I wouldn't marry him either. Idiot. He'd have been better off hanging out with his groomsmen/dad/father-in-law/friends for the day maybe going golfing or fishing and then having dinner somewhere nice. MUCH classier than sleeping with some skank and messing up his life. It tells a lot about what type of person he really is I suppose.

I had to come back and edit this post because I was soooo caught up on the "stripper" part! The dress is lovely and I do hope you can find occasion to wear it! ;)

How awful for your friend! Bachelor/ette parties are an outdated concept. In this day and age, I think a majority of people have already "blown off some steam", if you will. This whole "one last night of freedom" thing is archaic. This man is a complete idiot. I sincerely hope she does not mend her relationship with him.

So, take your dress and your friend, and take a little trip. Sounds like she needs it!

oh your poor friend.
Why do so many men think with their **** and not their brains. One night of drunken stupidity and it has ruined his entire relationship with his Fiance.
Do you think after it calms down, she could forgive him and put it down to just a crazy night, or is she adamant that it is completely over ?
Poor girl, it really really sucks. :sad: