Remember those MJ pencil sharpeners?

1. i couldn't help but fall in love with the MJ pencil sharpeners produced last year. i think they're adorable, and their prices are nice as well. i've also noticed that MJ produces some pretty inexpensive stuff.
    problem is, i don't have an MJ boutique anywhere near me.
    i did see them on this one site.
    i noticed that they sell chanel, hermes, and LV. i know for a fact that the only 3rd party site that sells legit LV is eluxury, and i'm pretty sure you can only get hermes and chanel through eBay.
    but would anyone produce fakes of something you could only get for $1?
    i really don't want to order from this site, so does anyone know where i could get MJ pencil sharpeners/other small items?

2. what site??

3. it starred it out, so i'm guessing it isn't legit?

4. why don't you put the link of the website, and we can help you.

5. e fashionhouse..... as far as i know they are legit..... their merch looks fine to me!!

6. ^ they have an awesome helmut lang portfolio bag i've been eyeing....
    temptation..... :devil:

7. I love those little sharpeners. If only I used pencils, I would have bought some.

8. i saw the whole set of them on a recent eBay auction for a reasonable price... check out eBay.

9. those sharpeners are marc by marc jacobs and you could probably call a marc by mj store and ask to do a phone order. i know the store here in nyc has a million of them still.

10. there were quite a few left at the marc by marc store on melrose here in la. i love those sharpeners!
    i have the giraffe, pig and pink elephant on my shelf. :smile:

11. thanks everyone!
    (sorry i took so long in responding)