Remember this one??

The seller actually sent me add'l pics BUT they were all dark. She also mentioned that the handles have darkened but I couldn't tell from the pics.

Good luck Larnette! Hope everything goes in favor ! :yes:

You guys are all so awesome!! Thanks again for all the positive vibes...so far, nothing from the seller so I'm not holding my breath...but, you never know...maybe Santa will bring me a gift over night via email!! (after all, the seller IS in Australia...)...

Merry Christmas everyone! Cheers to all!

This is killing me...Larnette you must update us immediately if the seller responds positively...your bid price is more than reasonable so she should take that into consideration. Good luck and happy holidays!

OK. Here's an update on this seller. I won her khaki 04 and paid immediately via paypal. I never heard from her, and I contacted her just to say, "Hi, just wanted to make sure you knew that I paid for the bag." When I didn't get a response, I logged on to paypal. It said that the payment was unclaimed and her paypal ID was "unregistered," whatever that means. Paypal gave me the option of canceling my payment, and I felt uncomfortable so I did. I sent her an e-mail through EBay advising her of the situation, and telling her I would resubmit payment after she cleared up these issues. Do ya'll think I did the right thing?

^Oh no. :sad: Yeah, I think you did the right thing cancelling payment. I personally wouldn't pay her without PP/CC because I wouldn't feel comfortable completing the transaction with her. This seller seems too sketchy to me IMO - the crazy eggplant listing, etc. and her communication doesn't seem great. But good luck Ronda & Larnette! I'm hoping things turn out well!

rondafaye, that happened to me once too, and i cancelled the payment - but it turned out the seller just had not set up their paypal correctly - she fixed it, and then i re-sent the payment, and everything was fine. so maybe this seller has the same issue - i think you did the right thing to cancel the payment until she sorts it out, but i hope it all works out in the end!

I sent the seller a message and asked her if her reserve was over $1600.00, and she told me her reserve was set so the bag would not sell. I think like someone else mentioned that maybe her DH was forcing her to list the bag and she put a high reserve on purpose LOL