Remember the $810 Dr Q Groovee on Ebay? Well here it is again (for the 3rd time!)

Whats up with this chick? I'm getting a tad suspicious now of illicit activity (i.e. shilling) and was contemplating on bidding on a wallet she has listed but I am now reconsidering after watching this auction for the MBMJ Dr Q sell for over $800 bucks, get relisted and sells again for $599 (101 dollars over retail!), and get relisted again!

What do you guys think?
  2. I don't know what her deal is. Maybe she bought a whole bunch of those bags :shrugs:. It still sounds kind of fishy to me. I'd stay away from that seller, you just never know...
  3. I have bought from that seller before; she is actually a TPF member. Even though she misinterpreted my positive feedback as not-so-positive, we smoothed it out. She told me her auctions are private so potential buyers aren't "poached" by other sellers. She does leave the auction number in the feedback reply section. I don't know her personally, but it is probable that she has multiples of the same bag. I bought a Chloe from her that was totally authentic.
  4. are these bags that rare? I was able to get mine from Shopbop easily
  5. I saw that listing too and noticed that she was using the same pics as well. Was going to bid but decided against it after noticing some of those suspicious shananigans, still lost out on one in nice tan from another seller. It sold for a whopping $600 :sad: Don't know what it is, but I guess it is now a very hard to find if not sold out bag unless you want it in black or white.