remember my post about my chanel getting messed up?

1. well today i tried a baby wipe on it. and it worked! i rubbed it for a little while with a bit of pressure and the gray edges are now WHITE!!!

it is like it was new!

i am soooo happy, that it was just dirt. how the hell did i get them so dirty? ?? i don't understand. NYC must be real disgustingly dirty...

:lol::lol::lol:

baby wipes- miracles at work.

2. Yes, baby wipes clean white sneakers really well, too.:biggrin:

3. :nuts: woo hoo!!!

i'm glad you fixed it up!

4. And yes, NY really is that disgustingly dirty. You don't really notice until you leave.

5. :lol::lol::lol: it is true. the air here is simply disgusting!

6. I'm so happy for you...when I read your previous post I had second thoughts on buying a Chanel...I agree N.Y. is disgustingly dirty...I remember when I used to live there and oh....just yuck! I went back last year to shop and I noticed it even more. However....take it or leave it...its a WONDERFUL city. The best shopping ever. Congrats on your bag remedy. Great news!

7. What brand did you use?

8. Awwwww. Baby wipes. They really are the thing you'd think least about until you use it on a stain. They really work.

9. Yay! Glad you were able to get the grey marks out. I bet it looks beautiful now :love:

10. Huggies!

11. I'm glad it's looking like new again, Fayden!! I guess if they're good enough to use on a baby's butt they're good enough to use on our precious bags ..... lol

12. wow!!!That is so cool!

13. Thanks for the update! I'll have to try that on my white chanel too! I went to the boutique, and the SA was nice, but she basically told me that I was SOL! I was so worried and upset! I will have to go to the store and try it asap!

14. Very happy for you! I'm sure that was a scary moment knowing your Chanel was possibly tarnished for life! I guess we all learn something new every day b/c I had no idea about the baby wipes trick! Thx for sharing!

15. Good to know this info!!!