Reissue: Dark red or Red patent??

1. both of them are gorgeous...but im thinking that which one is better between Dark red or Red patent. what do u guys think?:tup:

2. I prefer the dark red. I'm not crazy about patents. I think you'll get more use of the dark red...just my 2 cents!

3. I love both but think the red leather is more timeless. I think the red patent makes a bigger statement though, so if you're looking for a stand-out bag, go for the patent!

4. if you like the gold hardware the dark red reissue is a very chic classic & the red patent looks more edgy & hot! ~ i'm trying to find a red patent with silver h/w ~ it's a difficult choice b/c they're both gorgeous!

5. Definately the patent as I prefer the brighter red.

6. thanks for yr guys by the way one more question....
    does anyone know that do they hv a silver hardware for dark red reissue? if it goes with silver hardware, it must be gorgeous...and all so with patent ..

7. Def the patent red if it is brighter!

8. I vote for dark red. It's not a loud and goes with everything.

9. I like the dark red! Such a pretty color!

10. Dark red for sure...not into patent and also i think it will be too LOUD~

11. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I will have BOTH!!!

I love RED!

12. i love the red patent...esp in the candy apple color recently seen on eBay...im really hoping it will be that shiny and vibrant in real life once the stores get them in =)

13. dark red for sure!

14. dark red :smile:

15. This is one of those questions that puts makes my brain smoke from overthinking!!!

Bright red.makes an outfit pop. It's not at all subtle -- and that's a good thing, imo. BUT I'd rather have a non patent bright red and I'm not really sure why -- maybe more fear of color transfer, cracking of the patent at some future point in time.