Regular it or not?

1. What you guys think of the cutie regular batignolles? Is it practical for basic essentials and how often do you use it? I dont see lots of people carrying this style and I find it so chic.
  2. i really like the regular batignolles. i don't own one, but my mom does (so i'll be borrowing lol). as for its practicality, it really depends on how much you carry on a regular basis.
  3. i am personally not a huge fan of the batignolles. however, if i was going to get one, id get the BH
  4. I dont carry much. I can even fit my stuff in a pochette except for my checkbook.
  5. I'm not a fan because of the lack of zipper...But alot of tPFers have this bag and love it!
  6. I'm not a fan.
  7. I don't really like the shape of the Batignolles. The BH looks way better to me.
  8. I'm not a big fan, sorry! I do kind of like the BH though.
  9. I am not a fan of them personally, I even thought I would like the BH, but have it and am not really into it. The kids knock it over and there goes all my stuff out the top. I have seriously been considering selling it and just carrying my looping which I cannot seem to get away from.
  10. I have one, and I love it!
  11. I had been looking at it for a while and finally ordered one from eLux... I returned it for a few reasons:
    First, I am short and even in that size I felt that it seemed too large -- it is more of a "structured" bag, as compared to the Speedy 25 or the Neverfull PM;
    Second, it doesn't have a closure of any sort -- no zipper, no hook, nothing;
    Third, I felt that with it not closing, thus being more of a "tote" style, it should've had shoulder straps and this version only has hand held straps.

It is very roomy, but I wondered about it being knocked over and all my stuff falling out all over the place, and also the issue of safety -- even w/ my Neverfull PM, it has the zippered inner pocket.
  12. Love the way it looks but don't like the open top.
  13. i love it :smile:
  14. i think it's really cute...but not really practical for my needs.
  15. I think it is really cute, but the batignolles horizontal is cuter and more practical to boot.