Regular Alexa nightshade silky snake vs black soft buffalo

Which Alexa?

1. Regular Alexa nightshade silky snake

2. Regular Alexa black soft buffalo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. How intriguing, double reveal!!! Hope you get them very soon so you can do the reveal! The suspense!!! :biggrin:
  2. Probably early next week. Feel like a bit of a glutton with 2 on the way!! Looks like I need to sit firmly on the couch! :biggrin:
  3. Hi - I'm new to the forum. I have a black Alexa with a long continental purse which I purchased in March this year. At that time I also fell in love with the Lily (black) and have just added her to my bag collection together with the French Daria purse. My first Mulberry was a chocolate Ledbury which I hardly use as I usually wear black. I am unable to post pictures until I have contributed 10 posts so as soon as I am able I will do a reveal!
  4. My guess is you have gone for SS- I voted classic black- boring as usual- not a fan of the newer SS leathers- hope you dont find it too structured as you like slouchy?
  5. How exciting....!!!!

Cant wait for the reveal.... xx :biggrin:
  6. I just found out that both of my bags will arrive tomorrow!!!! Yay!! Will have to work out how to do a reveal with the time difference. It may be a slow strip tease tomorrow night (morning in the uk). Stay tuned! :biggrin:
  7. Definitely will be tuning in, if I can! :biggrin: So two bags! Can't wait to see what you've gone with!
  8. Thanks Cupcake. May be a little controversial!!
  9. :lolots: It gets more and more intriguing!!!

ok, the first one has arrived. Here is a sneak peak...
  11. I'm so excited:woot:
  12. I'm here whilst getting ready for work!!!
  13. Here's another...

14. More piccies please!!!!!!
  15. Here's the second bag, which just walked through my door...