Regrets

1. I regret not grabbing the playground cangurino in Macy's last summer...more recently, I regret not buying the really nice playground ciao on eBay for $120.

And I regret paying so much for my inferno canguro...I love it, but....sigh.

:crybaby:

Any bags that in retrospect you should have bought? Not bought?

2. there was an original stellina on eBay that didn't have the qee so i wouldn't get it..and now i'm sad.

i'm also fighting with getting a trenino because i do travel a lot, but it's not really practical.

3. Do shirts count?
    I regret getting the olive green bass player tee, I don't like it that much.

I also wish my Amore BV was a zucca, but there's no way I would have found the placement I wanted.

4. This might sound weird, but I do not regret buying or not buying anything. I think I got what I really wanted and put off what I don't really need -- so I'm set :biggrin: OK OK, maybe not. I regret buying a bambino spiaggia too soon and should have waited for a bella..but how was I to know they were coming out with bella? AHHHHHHh. Oh well. Boo hoo.

5. i think this is going to be a soon-to-be regret. i ordered a foresta nuvola never having seen a nuvola in person. well, today i saw one and i'm not thrilled with the bag style. now, i may end up loving it, but i'm not too confident. i'll know this week.

also, i don't call it a regret, but if i had known the pattern repeat was so short on the piratas, i would have ordered a mm instead of a bv and then got a spiaggia bv instead of a mm. make sense? i also have an AS giocco and would have loved a stellina. but i plan on using my giocco as my knitting bag, so that works out better anyway.

6. You might love your Nuvola. I have an Inferno one I bought kind of spur of the moment- I had never really concidered it but it's one of my favorites :yes:

7. part of the reason i thought i would like it, robotkitten, is because i saw the picture of you wearing it and you make it look so good!!!! i just don't know if i can pull it off!!!!

8. hoot - where did you order the foresta nuvola from? And how much! I was thinking about getting one.. but really not sure about it.. pricey too :sad:

9. I regret not getting my lamore campeggio in a stellina instead. I regret getting two ciao ciaos (paradiso & foresta) instead of waiting and now I'm seeing other styles that might work better for me! (Like a scuola!) I regret not buying an inferno stellina I had on hold a month ago at the outlet and by the time I called deciding to purchase it was gone and none have been at the outlets since! But now I have it in a campeggio and I do love it!

10. I regretted buying a Citta Nuvola and then not liking it irl. Same thing with the Scuola. But I am so happy that I tried out my first Zucca with the Adios Star, because now Zucca is my favorite style of bag.

11. I dont regret buying any of my bags but.. I do regret not getting more bags in the foresta print! I only have a bella and I thought I'd be satisfied but I guess not :crybaby:Turns out that foresta may be my favorite print (since its green!) but who knows? Might change my mind when trasporto comes around... flying carpet!!

12. I don't know what I regret. I don't regret any of the purchases. I think if I had to, I regret getting a Tokidoki necklace through an eBay seller (was waaay cheaper than ordering online) because it fell out of the packaging and now is lost. However, the seller and I are working things out still. So after that issue is solved, then I'll be ok.

Ooohh, maybe I regret not getting the mozzarella tee, but I heard there will be more later in black and white.

13. I so regret not buying a foresta ciao when Simone was in NYC doing a signing at Bloomingdale's. I had a 15% off coupon and it had the little dragon hatchlings all over it.

Even though I probably wouldn't have used it all that often, at least I would have something in foresta. :sad:

14. Hoot.. let me know if you end up not liking the Foresta Nuvola..:graucho:

15. The only thing I regret is not having a job right now to feed my addiction!