Registering a bag--what am I doing wrong?

1. I've been trying for 3 days now to register the bag that I got for Christmas, but I keep getting error messages. What could I be doing wrong?
  2. I have never registered my bags, should I ? Sorry I am no help, just curious what the answer is.
  3. Registering your bags really serves no point anymore. The registration process meant more when each Coach bag actually had a unique serial number on the creed. Coach bags are no longer assigned individual numbers; all bags of the same style have the same number. As for the error message, I am not sure what that means, as I haven't registered a bag in years.
  4. I can answer this I think. I tried to register my bags and got the same message. I called Coach and they said it was no longer necessary as the serial numbers are no longer unique to each individual bag. It's not off the website yet for some reason but the link does not connect to anything apparently. The sales associate I spoke to said they covered any genuine Coach bag for repairs anyway so registering is a thing of the past.

Sad, really. Something special about registering your bag...