Regarding the PRICE INCREASE & the CERF bag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is up with this price increase? Is the Cerf going up $400 like all of the other classics? Or is it staying the same? I have no clue. My SA told me that she believes it is not going up. Other reliable SAs have told other members the complete opposite. I am in school and it is hard with my heavy workload to make it to the city on a whim. If the Cerf is going up, I need to purchase NOW. This also means I have to re-arrange my schedule! Can someone please enlighten me?

This increase is so upsetting. I dealt with the first. I do not know how I will feel about my favorite brand after this upcoming second. :cursing:

TIA ladies! :flowers:

2. Believe me, I feel your confusion!:confused1: My s/a at Nordstrom said the recent increase to $1995 from $1895 is the price increase. Other s/a's are saying there will be another increase to $2295 on November 1st.

I left my s/a a voicemail yesterday asking for further clarification/knowledge if she has any to share. I've had a dark brown Cerf on wait-list since the fall lookbooks debuted, and it still has not arrived to the store. Knowing my luck, it will arrive after November 1st. If it arrives with a price increase I am not purchasing the bag unless my s/a plans to honor the old price.

I tend to believe the $1995 price is correct since it held for the Cruise season.

3. please post in The Price Increase Thread.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.