Reference - What does THIS hold?

1. So, a lot of people always post and ask what will post in xyz bag, wallet, cles, etc .... why not put all the pics together?

Make sure to list the name of what you're posting so people can search this thread!

Reade PM
    I have two 'layers' in my Reade, small stuff on bottom so it doesn't fall out and bigger stuff on the top.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Houston
    The circled pens are what I put in the zippered pocket and the other circled part is what I put in the open pocket. Notice TPF in the background. :shame:

[​IMG]

Thompson Street
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Epi Pochette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mallory Square

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vernis Cles
    This could hold a bit more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Vernis Ludlow
    2 cards in each slot (three in the big one) and a $5 and 5 $1 folded up in the coin slot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 Key Holder
    I put my car key on a ball chain and attached it, I didn't want to stretch out the key ring. I leave it hanging out because it bulges when I try to put it in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. thanks for posting this anotheremptysky...I'm interested in the ludlow now!

5. Speedy 30...
    [​IMG]
    On top of all this I usually have two water bottles, my school agenda and a pair of gloves.

Damier Pochette...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Porte Valeurs...
    [​IMG]
    There's usually money in here but not today lol
    [​IMG]
    This is all the papers and stuff that I have in there right now. I could probably fit a lot more.

Mono Cles...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lots of gift cards. Usually I have change in there too but I just cashed it all in.

6. nice visual aids...

7. Vernis Red Thompson Street~

1. mono key cles
    2. mono make-up pouch
    3. MAC powder
    4. Mono tresor wallet

Folder 1 164.jpg
  8. can we make this thread a non comment thread? there's a similar one on the main forum "what's in your bag..." and there's lots of comments...and maybe can we make this a sticky?

9. i know these are overused pics, but i fount yet another use for these ones:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Cool! Thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

11. [​IMG]

It's true, I do :love:

[​IMG]

Azur Pochette with wapity strap (tag is tucked in)

Chanel Powder, Razr, Mini Framboise Agenda, Lip Fushion LipGloss, Pencil

12. What a fabulous idea for a thread!

13. Thank you for this interesing thread! :yes: