Reference book on H scarves?

Honestly. I can't believe there's not a book written on H scarves. I'm sure H has a master book of all the designs that was ever produced. This is such a fabulous idea. Maybe the cover can be done in H silk??

GF, please oh please put one together so we can all have multiple signed copies. My copy should be complimentary, of course, since I'm the original poster? And we can all tell our friends about it.

Can you even imagine visiting the H factory? It would be such a once in a life time trip.

Rose, thank you for the info about the site. I believe a friend of mine is inviting me to a Yahoo Group about H scarves also.
If you are referring to ATH, that website is all you need to access to get info on most scarves. They have a scarf database that lists almost all the scarves produced by Hermes and a photo album with pictures. The HSCI website has a photo album that shows almost all the colorways of most scarves. Have fun! They are a very learned bunch. I get blown away by the amount of knowledge they have there. It's like they all have PhD's on scarves.