Redken Shades EQ

1. Has anyone used this? You can buy it on eBay, and on the net, (I think it's supposed to be a salon-only glossing treatment.)

2. Hairdresser here!!

Shades EQ is a semi-perm color, I really don't care for it that much. I don't think it is very true to color, it has never done what I have wanted it to do, and it is watery. I have friends at other salons who love it, so to each their own. If you get it make sure you get the processing solution that goes with it.

3. Haven't tried this particular product, but I was very impressed with the way my hair turned out this one time a colourist used Redken dye. No damage whatsoever, nice smell, good colour.. overall a good experience.

4. Thanks!

5. Bump! Anyone else have insight on this product? I would like to try it.

6. This is a waaaay old thread....but I am curious, who's tried Redken EQ Shades Clear?
    I have it but am hesitant to put it on my hair. I wonder just how drying it is for the hair.
    Thanks,
    LC

7. I've used it. both the color and the clear. I don't think it is drying at all. The clear just adds shine to your hair and makes it look great for about 5 or 6 weeks. I liked it!