Red Tag Party site

Status
Not open for further replies.
^You don't see a problem with supporting the drug trade, terrorism and child labor? You must not because the sale of counterfeit handbags has been linked to all of those things. It also infringes on the true designers' intellectual property rights and devalues their product.

For all of those reasons, tPF and its members do not condone the selling, buying or carrying of fake bags.

:goodpost:

:idea::yahoo:my opinion is alot of people are goggling, searching and even buying replica, fake, knockoff bags what is the BIG deal I have a closet full of clothes some designer some not i have handbgas some real some fake... i have hnadbags i have purchased at the mall ans some i've purchased at a corner flea market that goes well to the resturant with me to church and anywhere i feel fashionable what is the BIG deal with people that have problems with others that want to spend their earned money on fake, bake or whatever who cares............. sport your style DO YOU !!!!!!

I honestly couldn't care less in what or what not you spend money on. It is your money but dont come here and start attacking us for not buying fake bags. You are welcome to "create" a blog where people dont care about buying fake bags. Go post there.

:idea::yahoo:my opinion is alot of people are goggling, searching and even buying replica, fake, knockoff bags what is the BIG deal I have a closet full of clothes some designer some not i have handbgas some real some fake... i have hnadbags i have purchased at the mall ans some i've purchased at a corner flea market that goes well to the resturant with me to church and anywhere i feel fashionable what is the BIG deal with people that have problems with others that want to spend their earned money on fake, bake or whatever who cares............. sport your style DO YOU !!!!!!

Perhaps before posting on another public forum you should learn the basics of proofreading, capitalization, and grammar. Or, maybe you can find a forum where run-on sentences and fake handbags are appreciated. Try searching for one on "goggle".

Status
Not open for further replies.