Red Signature?

1. I posted it, that's an AWESOME deal on that bag, that red is gorgeous and red signature is really tough to find!

2. Hey those are both auth(IMO) & red signature is sooo hard to find. I have a Cardinal red small slim duffle style # 3577..I LOVE HER....

3. Thanks Court for posting that item... It's mine and on it's way soon! :happydance:

Nanisbabies that duffle must be gorgeous...

4. i have this one

[​IMG]

5. congrats on your purchase and hello from a fellow rhode islander (i'm in warwick)

6. I have this one:

[​IMG]

It's my very first Coach and I got in 2001.

7. i love the red signature. i got one at the outlet over a year ago, but recently gave it to my FSIL. It had suede on it and wasnt in the best shape....kinda wish i would have kept it, but she really loved it and didnt have any coach bags!

8. Ha, what a small world. I happened to check your profile and noticed your Myspace... I also went to J&W! :p

And the coin purse...oh I saw it but I wish I hadn't!! Is it worth the price?? :rolleyes:

Edit:

I actually saw this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-RED-Sig-Logo-C-FRAMED-COIN-PURSE-Wallet-Keyring_W0QQitemZ300116664685QQihZ020QQcategoryZ45260QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe it's not real?:shrugs:

9. I remember it came in a satchel. My mom really wanted it.

10. Love the red...and nice collection! :yes:

11. ooooooh.......me likey.......:drool:

A few months ago, I was looking for a red bag (to match some sneakers that I still have yet to wear) and bought the demi just like am2882 bought, but I ended up selling it because me + demis =:tdown:.

12. Hmm...because it's too small? I was hoping it would be big enough for my essentials. I usually like big bags but I guess I was figuring I would use it as an evening bag since I wear a lot of black/red.. Hope I won't regret the purchase:push: