Red signature duffle - Yay or Nay?

1. I'm debating buying this beauty (the medium version) and wondered what you guys think.

Do you like it or would you rather leave it?
    Is the medium version still pretty large?

The dimensions are (L) 10” x (H) 10" x (W)2”. I don't like the larger version, because it's just too large for me. (I'm 5' 4".)

TIA! :yes:

red duffle.jpg
  2. Personllay, I don't find the shape of this bag attractve at all. But I love the colour! :yes:

3. ^^my sentiments exactly.

4. I tried this bag on at the outlet a few weeks ago...while I think the red is striking...I found the shape of the bag odd as well.

5. I love the color! But, i agree with the others about the shape of the bag.

6. i agree with the others...

7. I agree with the above comments... however, I'm not a red fan. Lol. Just my personal preference.

8. Thank you everyone! I appreciate it! I think I've decided against this one, and all your comments have helped. :yes: Thank you!!

9. Just remember - WE are not the ones carrying it - YOU ARE. You buy what YOU like.

:smile:

10. Oh I know. :smile: I just know that the duffle is too big for me. I just fell in love with the fabric/red signature design. I've decided to go with this one (in the red signature though!) instead, since it's much more me:

[​IMG]

11. gosh...i LOVE the red signature...:heart:
    i need to dig out my red hobo now!

12. I love that duffle! Wish our outlet sold signature.

13. LOVE it! I have the exact same bag so I'm biased. Hehe.

14. That red bag is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!

15. I just bought a red sig duffle on eBay and can't wait to get it! I think it's awkward to wear it on the shoulder due to the shape of it but I bought it to carry as a messenger bag when I go travel later.