Red shoes to match your Vif!

1. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I wonder if anyone find any red shoes to match your Vif b-bag? :nuts:

I'm looking for pointy-toe boots, not too high heels. I see several red flat shoes but I'm not a flat shoe person. I'm short and need heels to wear with jeans.

Any suggestion, please? :p:yes:

2. I don't have any suggestion because I'm not a shoe person but just want to say... red heels with your rouge vif... that sounds so freaking HOT!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

3. Yeah, agree with Irissy...

No one has any suggestion? :crybaby:

4. I don't know of any boots, but Steve Madden is making really hot looking red patent leather shoes for the fall.

5. never matches my bag with shoes, but RED SHOES SOUNDS HOTTT!!!
    i would love to get a perfect red ankle boot shoes :girlsigh:

6. This may be a stretch, but try to imagine with me....any pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. The red bottoms!!! they go with the Vif b-bags, even if it is just a hint of color you can wear your black, white, leopard skin shoes and those little red soles with match perfectly with your bag.

7. I havent recieved my rouge vif yet (still waiting for it on the waitlist)

But I do own a pair of red patent flats by MJ, Im definately pairing up my shoes with the rouge vif!

I think pointy stilletto (did I spell that right?) pumps would look HOTTT with it.

8. Yes, totally agree.... Pointy toe, where are you?? :yahoo:

9. sorry, had to edit because of double post!

10. here are my christian louboutin mohair platforms with my rouge vif WE.:supacool:

11. Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: This is off the topic of shoes but I found you matching lipstick (the color didn't come out as the bright red it is in the magazine!)

100_0635.JPG
  12. ok zac, then really off topic, lets ask color matching expert, winona , what her makeup pick is. winona replys?-------------------