Jimmy Choo red poppy mahala vs black pony kasia?

hanei

Aug 20, 2007
Hi All,

Need all of your opinion on which bag is better: red poppy mahala or the black pony kasia. I am using other people's pictures so I hope they do not mind (sorry). Saw them both IRL and they both looked really beautiful!

Attachments

• Mahaha_poppy.JPG
    Mahaha_poppy.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 60
  • pony kasia.jpg
    pony kasia.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 70
The red poppy is TDF in person. I missed out on the bright blue Mahala, but I think I have a new love. Based on what I can see bright colors will be big for shoes and handbags in the spring. I still see that bag as a long term keeper because it is always in fashion to have a splash of bright color to set off neutrals.

Well, I have Poppy the Mahala, and she is beautiful. But then again, my favorite color is red. Both bags are completely different. Pony is harder to care for than leather.

Well, I have Poppy the Mahala, and she is beautiful. But then again, my favorite color is red. Both bags are completely different. Pony is harder to care for than leather.

I love the color of poppy but just seem to have too many mahalas...and the Kasia looks much nicer IRL, it is surprisingly a very light bag.

But then again, I guess poppy mahala looks completely like a different bag compared to other mahala.

Aaaahhh so many bags so confusing...

I agree, I love it (the dongle, or whatever they call it) but I personally don't like pony bags. jmcadon has one that's in brown suede I think ?? It looks gorgeous! she must have been the one that mentioned the weight thing. If they'd bring it out in a smooth leather, I think I'd have to have it. :smile:

I agree, I love it (the dongle, or whatever they call it) but I personally don't like pony bags. jmcadon has one that's in brown suede I think ?? It looks gorgeous! she must have been the one that mentioned the weight thing. If they'd bring it out in a smooth leather, I think I'd have to have it. :smile:

I think you are right, i like the style but the pony thing is not really appealing, but if it comes out in leather, that would be TDF

Thanks everybody, I will ponder some more.

hanei--i agree with most, the poppy mahala is beautiful.:love: i say wait for the kasia until a leather version comes out.;)

now, on a side note, i feel like i'm 12 years old with my sense of humor, but i am teeheeing at the word, dongle.....:upsidedown: i might have to get a kasia down the road just so i can "own" a dongle....:graucho:

hanei--i agree with most, the poppy mahala is beautiful.:love: i say wait for the kasia until a leather version comes out.;)

now, on a side note, i feel like i'm 12 years old with my sense of humor, but i am teeheeing at the word, dongle.....:upsidedown: i might have to get a kasia down the road just so i can "own" a dongle....:graucho:
Dongle? I own a bag with a Dongle? Is that really what it is called? I agree with you Mick, that word makes me think of things I laughed about in junior high and had no idea of their real meaning!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: