Red Patent Coach Ergo or Marc by Marc Jacobs Teri in Cordovan Red..which is better?

1. What do you think?

0afc_12.JPG 0ae7_12.JPG 0a77_12.JPG 54857464_tp.jpg 54857515_tp.jpg
  2. I love the style of the Marc Jacobs bag. The one in the boutiques now, the red patent lg. ergo is amazing as well.

3. To me they are two totally different bags. But if I had to choose, I'd opt for the Coach. The Marc Jacobs styling is kind of bland to me; the Patent just "Pops" !:tup:

4. They each have their own vibe.

The marc jacobs seems way more casual than the patent ergo.

I like the legacy lining of the ergo way better than the marc jacobs lining.

5. Much as I hate to say it, I'm not a fan of the Ergo tote (*ducks*). I'm liking that MJ bag. It's different.

6. ergo

7. The Ergo's color makes it a lot more sexy and noticeable. The Marc Jacobs bag, however, would be great as a daily, casual bag. good luck deciding! Let us know what you get =D

8. I like them both for different reasons.

How much is the MJ bag?

9. ITA!

10. i'd go for the ergo...

11. I love 'em both. That's a hard choice. Do you like the practicality of a zipper inside divider pocket that the M by MJ has? I would opt toward the Ergo myself as it's a unique style...on the other hand it looks like the M by MJ holds more - ??

12. I didn't think I liked the style of the ergo tote until I tried it on in the store, and I loved the way it looked on me. The reason I didn't get it was because it didn't close up completely. Although patent leather is very in, and the ergo tote looks really cute hanging on the shoulder, I'd probably go with the MbMJ bag just for practical reasons. You can't lose with either one, though! And this thread has affirmed that I want a red bag REALLY bad.

13. Patent! Patent! Patent!

You can't go wrong with it in any shade. And the legacy lining will make you smile everytime you open the bag.

14. I own the red patent Ergo hobo and I have to tell you that it's the best patent leather I have ever owned. I wish the hobo had the Legacy lining. Both bags are great but my vote is for the Ergo.

15. Ergo hands down. The patent is so much prettier, and I probably much less expensive...?