Red Paddington???

1. My Nordies SA called me yesterday and said she had a red paddy and edith come in and she was going to hold them for me. I told her I didn't want a dull colored red bag. I really wanted something bright and she says that this is a Candy Apple Red type of color. Has any of you seen this color? I'm leaving about 1pm eastern to go check it out.

2. :yes:Take spy pics! Love to see it.

3. Please let me know how they look because I want one in red.

4. I don't think that's the color though. That's old. I actually have a bordeaux colored paddy so I know she's talking about something different.

5. I just saw a red Edith - the Muse like style in red at my NM in San Diego. It was pretty - it is worth a go see. Let us know what you think.

6. Ooh, I can't wait to hear what you think about it!
    I've seen the red Silverado and it's FAB!! True red and SO gorgeous!

7. Update: I went to check out the Edith and the Paddy and I passed on both. The color was nice, but it was not a satchel. It was the tote and I don't like the Edith tote and I only like the shoulder and satchel paddies.

So back to the drawing board.

8. Thanks for checking it out for. I prefer the paddy satchel as well.

9. Sorry you didn't take to either of the bags, elongreach - thanks for the update though:yes:
    May i ask what the colour was like IRL?:flowers:

10. I just bought the Edith Shopper in Rouge at Nordstrom... and the color is so pretty. The red is very pinky and rouge. But I am having seconds thoughts on keeping the bag. I would take a picture of it but my camera is at my a-hole ex-boyfriend's house...

11. I hope you get your camera back soon!:sad:
    The colour sounds divine - would love to see pics.:yes:

12. It was an ok red, but still not bright enough for me.

13. I finally saw the new red in a paddington and I have to say I didn't like it though others may.(Like elongreach, I thought it wasn't bright and deep enough red), I also thought I was going to love the jade but IRL but didn't. This was a great relief to my credit card.

14. The paddy satchel on eBay is the Rouge Red, which is the
    exact same color name re-introduced this season.
    The darker red was named grenat, not rouge.

I have this bag and it is gorgeous! It is Bright red!
    It is also the nicer leather.