Red Paddington???

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
My Nordies SA called me yesterday and said she had a red paddy and edith come in and she was going to hold them for me. I told her I didn't want a dull colored red bag. I really wanted something bright and she says that this is a Candy Apple Red type of color. Has any of you seen this color? I'm leaving about 1pm eastern to go check it out.

I just saw a red Edith - the Muse like style in red at my NM in San Diego. It was pretty - it is worth a go see. Let us know what you think.

Update: I went to check out the Edith and the Paddy and I passed on both. The color was nice, but it was not a satchel. It was the tote and I don't like the Edith tote and I only like the shoulder and satchel paddies.

So back to the drawing board.

elongreach said:
Update: I went to check out the Edith and the Paddy and I passed on both. The color was nice, but it was not a satchel. It was the tote and I don't like the Edith tote and I only like the shoulder and satchel paddies.

So back to the drawing board.

Thanks for checking it out for. I prefer the paddy satchel as well.

I just bought the Edith Shopper in Rouge at Nordstrom... and the color is so pretty. The red is very pinky and rouge. But I am having seconds thoughts on keeping the bag. I would take a picture of it but my camera is at my a-hole ex-boyfriend's house...

checkherout said:
I just bought the Edith Shopper in Rouge at Nordstrom... and the color is so pretty. The red is very pinky and rouge. But I am having seconds thoughts on keeping the bag. I would take a picture of it but my camera is at my a-hole ex-boyfriend's house...

I hope you get your camera back soon!:sad:
The colour sounds divine - would love to see pics.:yes:

I finally saw the new red in a paddington and I have to say I didn't like it though others may.(Like elongreach, I thought it wasn't bright and deep enough red), I also thought I was going to love the jade but IRL but didn't. This was a great relief to my credit card.

The paddy satchel on Ebay is the Rouge Red, which is the
exact same color name re-introduced this season.
The darker red was named grenat, not rouge.

I have this bag and it is gorgeous! It is Bright red!
It is also the nicer leather.