RED or BLACK Epi SPEEDY or ALMA....need your advise pls!

1. I already have a damier speedy 25 but found the red epi speedy stunning too! My DH says why get another speedy when I already have one. So I was thinking of the Alma in red or black. Which one should I get, ALMA or SPEEDY in RED or BLACK? I hope I dont confuse you guys :graucho:

2. i was just thinking the same thing. i think my SO would hit the roof if i got another speedy. i vote alma in red.

3. I have both, and while I love my alma, for some reason I find myself rarely using it. I find the speedy shape and size much more useful. If you put too much into the alma it deforms at the top.

I vote speedy in red - you can never have too many speedys!

4. Thats what I thought too about the alma getting deformed :rolleyes:

5. I have an epi speedy in black and love it. My vote goes for speedy.
    [​IMG]

6. I have an azur speedy and a black epi speedy. Yes, they're both speedy's but they have such different vibes! I've been eyeballing the mono speedy as well, and I can just see dh rolling his eyes.
    The alma is beautiful too, though, and the red is stunning! I would love a lockit in the red!
    So, I have offered you no help, but I do understand where you're coming from! :smile:

7. Black epi speedy with silver hardware. I have one and love it. I get so many compliments on it.

8. I had the black epi speedy and sold it---very hard to get in and out of, as it is not nearly as pliable as the canvas.

I have the alma in both black and red and love both. It's a classic shape that can be dressed up or down, holds as much as a speedy and is easy to get in and out of. Of the 2 almas, my black gets the most use!

9. Black Speedy

10. red epi speedy

11. I have a black epi Alma which I receive most compliments. You don have to plan how you put stuff in her though. If you over-stuff Alma, the zipper top deforms.

12. Do the ALMA for sure!!!!!! its so HOT! I would do it in Black, I go back n forth with the red, so black gets my vote, but with silver hardware, no gold, I HATE it on black

13. I had the red epi speedy and sold it---too hard to get in and out of, as it is not nearly as pliable as the canvas and I scratched my hands every time.
    My vote is the Alma - i looooooooove my Alma's!! Very good to open and so classy and chic! Go for an Alma - you'll love it.

14. I'm partial to both colors........hold on let me flip a coin.........Heads, so Get the Red! LOL! I love the red, and I love the black!

I guess I'm no help here! LMAO!

15. black epi speedy hands down. its actually my boyfriends favorite bag of mine, too!\