Red HOT Stephen Sprouse Scarf and cute brown shawl!!

1. I'm really happy I was stalking the LV Shopping section as well as eLux and got these two beauties :heart:.
    I thought I lost the transaction, but they arrived a week later...

Excuse the quality of camera pics!
    I took it real quick as I headed off to work and the youngest DD wanted to be held:

Red Stephen Sprouse.jpg

Red Stephen Sprouse1.jpg

Red Stephen Sprouse2.jpg

I hope they look as cute on me as my son thinks it does (he's only 3, mind you!). :p
  2. Here's the brown shawl with my PJs: :shame:

Leopard Scarf (1).jpg

Leopard Scarf (2).jpg

Leopard Scarf (3).jpg

I love it!! So light and DH thinks it's classy. Love that man! :love: And the SHAWL!!! :love::love::love:
  3. Not LV-related, but these Chanel moccasins/loafers were sooo cute. I got them while in Texas last week.
    Don't know what season or style, etc., but it was a steal at only $195 compared to the original $550 price tag:

Chanels (1).jpg

They're sooooo comfortable with a suede backing and elastic band trim. Love it!
  4. i love the scarfs they look awsome on you congrats!! any great deal on the chanel flats, very cute!
  5. Love the shawl and the loafers!
  6. holy crap the loafers are amazing.
  7. love those scarves!!! and the slip ons! :biggrin: great buys!!
  8. Congrats!! And what an amazing deal on those Chanel flats, I'm jealous lol.
  9. Congrats!
  10. Congrats! Mine just arrived from also and I love it!
  11. Congrats ... love the shawl:heart: They both look fab on you:wlae:
  12. Congrats, love the shawl! And the loafers look perfect, cute and classy :yes:
  13. The shawl is nice, congrats!
  14. Congrats on all of your beautiful things.....
  15. Did you get the red scarf or leopard shawl?
    I just opened my box and got the brown leapoard shawl and love it-so light and love the color. MY only question was-didn't it say 100% cashmere?
    My tag is 705 cashmere and 30% silk-I wonder about the cost b/c its not 100 %, AND IT WAS EXPENSIVE!
    But it is limited and very collectible i think- your thoughts?