red HOT! Need YOUR opinion

1. Hey girls!

I am looking to purchase a new day bag (my first) and would like to get it in a shade of red. I am debating between a 05 rouge theater and an 05 bordeaux. which would you choose? Thanks so much!

2. FOR THAT BAM IN YOUR FACE RED, I WOULD GO WITH THE RT.:graucho:

3. I have both, and I like RT better than Bordeaux. Don't get me wrong. Bordeaux is a gorgeous color too. But if I have to choose one, I'd pick RT.

4. I also opt for the RT

5. RT too!

6. RT is my fav. of all Balenciaga colors.
    Also if the Day is a big bag, it would not be too red KWIM? It's a deep, dark red...I think it would be gorgeous

7. They are both gorgey colors! I love reds! It would be great if you can see both colors IRL for better comparison!

8. Definitely 05 rouge theater!

9. RT for me too, although Bordeaux is a great colour - but then i love all reds! :smile:

10. I'd love an RT City but still have not seen any IRL. I bet Bordeaux is gorgeous too, so I wouldn't know which one to pick as I've never seen Bordeaux IRL either! This is what happens when you live in the west of Ireland!

11. RT I once had one! Beautiful!

12. RT is beautiful and will stand out more, but it's not a super in-your-face-red-red like Rouge Vif! Gorgeous!

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. I have a bordeaux twiggy, and it is a more muted color, more kind of purple-red, like wine.
    I love the bordeaux, but if you are looking for RED-red, then go with the RT !

14. Ruby:graucho::lol: but between RT and Bordeaux, RT!

15. Definitely RT...it's one of the best reds IMO :tup: