Red Grape Marcie + Cyclamen Paraty

Thanks peachylv, Addy, foxyqt, lilion, ShariNakagawa, ecj*waxy & monadanya!

I am going to return the Red Grape...I have another Chloe on the way from ****** to replace her! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

melovepurse said:
Just got the Red Grape Marcie - Not sure if I'm in love with the color, but she is pretty! The Cyclamen Paraty is from ******, a few months ago! I really love the bright Pop of the Cyclamen, since I wear a lot of black, grey and white. What do you think of Red Grape? It's definitely darker and more muted than I expected. Feels like a fall/winter bag to me.

The middle photo shows all of the Marcies I have: Silver, Red Grape & Black. Not sure if Red Grape is a keeper just yet! :cool:

OMG! The red grape is darker than I expected but love it (as per your photos)!!!! It's not a wimpy red grape but dramatic almost sinister, if ykwim? Like a *black* red grape :smile: I LOVE it!!! Hope you keep her and wish I had one now...I did not crave the red grape before now.

I always knew the cyclamen Paraty was special ... That's my opinion even though I have not seen I irl :smile:

I love both...congrats!

Just got the Red Grape Marcie - Not sure if I'm in love with the color, but she is pretty! The Cyclamen Paraty is from ******, a few months ago! I really love the bright Pop of the Cyclamen, since I wear a lot of black, grey and white. What do you think of Red Grape? It's definitely darker and more muted than I expected. Feels like a fall/winter bag to me.

The middle photo shows all of the Marcies I have: Silver, Red Grape & Black. Not sure if Red Grape is a keeper just yet! :cool:

my jaw dropped after seeing your cyclamen paraty!!!!!!! :faint::drool::sweatdrop: it is SOOOOO gorgeous!!! totally agree with you that red grape is a f/w bag. but that cyclamen... WOW!!!

I love the red grape, the deep color would look smashing against whites, creams, mustard, beige etc, BUT if you are not 100% happy then you are right to return it - there is no point keeping a high-end bag you don't love, very wise to get something else instead - can't wait to see what you got instead!.

I love the red grape, the deep color would look smashing against whites, creams, mustard, beige etc, BUT if you are not 100% happy then you are right to return it - there is no point keeping a high-end bag you don't love, very wise to get something else instead - can't wait to see what you got instead!.

Plus, you get to shop all over again, am I right or am I right or am I right?!

Your paraty is gorgeous, but I fell in love with grape colour too. thank you for sharing pictures, great to know for the future:smile: if it didn't work for you, no regrets, Chloe has gorgeous palette of colours to choose from:graucho:

melovepurse said:
Thanks peachylv, Addy, foxyqt, lilion, ShariNakagawa, ecj*waxy & monadanya!

I am going to return the Red Grape...I have another Chloe on the way from ****** to replace her! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

Oh I didn't read the whole thread! Def better to return when you aren't totally in bag-love

Red-Grape is really pretty but I agree with you....it looks like a fall bag and with so many beautiful Spring POP colors out there you should return it.
Cyclamen is gorgeous and I can't wait to see what you will be getting from ******!! I kept looking at a fetish red Marcie on her sight last week but someone snagged it first...darn it! I have a nice small collection of Chloe neutrals and am ready to buy a POP color!

Here she is! Eggplant Paraty arrived today!
I was deciding between the Scarlet and Eggplant. I have a definite leaning toward purple and the Eggplant just feels right. Both Paratys look great together. I still hope to catch a bright colored Marcie before summer heats up...:smile: It's hard to tell if Scarlet is a more orangy or washed out red, which I wouldn't love.

Attachments

• paraty_egg_cyc.jpg
    paraty_egg_cyc.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 439
  • close_paratys.jpg
    close_paratys.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 423
  • cyc_eggplant.jpg
    cyc_eggplant.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 440
melovepurse said:
Here she is! Eggplant Paraty arrived today!
I was deciding between the Scarlet and Eggplant. I have a definite leaning toward purple and the Eggplant just feels right. Both Paratys look great together. I still hope to catch a bright colored Marcie before summer heats up...:smile: It's hard to tell if Scarlet is a more orangy or washed out red, which I wouldn't love.

Wow! I LOVE both these shades...you are sooooooo lucky!!!!
Awww, I wish I had both of these :smile: congrats!