Red Grape Marcie + Cyclamen Paraty

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Just got the Red Grape Marcie - Not sure if I'm in love with the color, but she is pretty! The Cyclamen Paraty is from ******, a few months ago! I really love the bright Pop of the Cyclamen, since I wear a lot of black, grey and white. What do you think of Red Grape? It's definitely darker and more muted than I expected. Feels like a fall/winter bag to me.

The middle photo shows all of the Marcies I have: Silver, Red Grape & Black. Not sure if Red Grape is a keeper just yet! :cool:

Attachments

• redgrape_cyc.jpg
    redgrape_cyc.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,189
  • triple_marcies.jpg
    triple_marcies.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,068
  • redgrape-cyclamen.jpg
    redgrape-cyclamen.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,115
Last edited:
I LOVE, love, love the Cyclamen Paraty!! It's gorgeous! The Red Grape is a bit too dark for my liking, but I prefer bold pop colors, so I hate to even give you my opinion in that regard. I definitely think it's more of a fall/winter bag as you mentioned.

Thanks scoobiesmomma!! The red grape just didn't thrill me right out of the box, and i paid full price so I think she will be going back. I don't want another bag that I will not use. I agree with you - Cyclamen is just amazing, and I never see this color at Nordstrom or Neiman's....

I LOVE, love, love the Cyclamen Paraty!! It's gorgeous! The Red Grape is a bit too dark for my liking, but I prefer bold pop colors, so I hate to even give you my opinion in that regard. I definitely think it's more of a fall/winter bag as you mentioned.

They are both beautiful!!! I really like the Red Grape...for fall. I LOVE the Cyclamen Paraty...what a gorgeous color! The bright pink and gold hardware are so pretty together! Enjoy!

cyclamen paraty is stunning...the red grape is too dark for me...totally off the topic but...btw am totally in love with your orchid ps1....how r you finding the leather on ps1 so far..is it delicate or quite hardwearing like bal leather?...xx

thanks samiyahk!!!

I love the Cyclamen very much. Almost 99% positive the Red Grape will get returned on Monday.

I've only worn the Orchid PS1 once or twice so far. The leather seems sturdier than a Balenciaga. Hard to tell how it will wear over time. The fastener is not easy for me to get used to, but I loooovee that color! I am considering getting the PS Orchid Pouch too.

cyclamen paraty is stunning...the red grape is too dark for me...totally off the topic but...btw am totally in love with your orchid ps1....how r you finding the leather on ps1 so far..is it delicate or quite hardwearing like bal leather?...xx

I love them both. The red grape is gorgeous! It does look like a fall color. Are you not thrilled with the color in general, or are you just not excited about it because you'd rather have a bag in a spring color. I personally do not understand the high end designer concept of seasonal colors. Some of the "spring" colors are do dark and some of the "fall" colors are so light or bright.

Hi peachylv!

I think I am just not thrilled with this color in general. I prefer more "pure" colors, like a true red or a deep purple. I think its the mixture of red, purple and it has some brown in it that is throwing me off.

I love them both. The red grape is gorgeous! It does look like a fall color. Are you not thrilled with the color in general, or are you just not excited about it because you'd rather have a bag in a spring color. I personally do not understand the high end designer concept of seasonal colors. Some of the "spring" colors are do dark and some of the "fall" colors are so light or bright.