Red Gaucho has arrived!

1. A few pictures for you guys trying to decide on colors. I really love this purse. The size is perfect- I've got one interior photo with a medium size purseket and all my junk in it. The leather is soft and slouchy. The strap is the right length- I'm 5'5 and it drops to my mid hip.
    gaucho 004.jpg gaucho 002.jpg gaucho 006.jpg gaucho 005.jpg
  2. Where did you get that cute plaid liner you have in your purse? that's a great idea!
  3. Wow!!!! Gorgeous color!!! Congrats! Thanks for posting pics!
  4. - i have a medium in leopard print, lol.
  5. WOW!!! DON'T YOU LOVE IT!!! beautiful. love the red! it looks totally hot.
  6. Omg... wow wow wow!!! Enjoy your new love!!
  7. That is a great color!
  8. :nuts::nuts::nuts: My heart just skipped a beat looking at your gorgeous red Gaucho!! Oh my, can't wait to get it! :love::love::love::love:
  9. Lol, don't hesitate for a second- it's everything you hope for.
    Thanks everyone.:smile:
  10. LOVE the red, Bagpuss! Seeing these photos of everyone's Gauchos is making me want one even more. Going to the mall today after work, I am stopping into the Dior boutique to see if I can put my name down on a list, if there is one. I hope they don't have one in stock, that would be bad :p
  11. Okay, someone needs to tell me immediately NOT to buy this bag! I love the photos! What are the dimensions of this one? Is it the smaller version? It looks like the single. And thanks for showing the purseket...I think I am going to get one now. What size do you recommend?
  12. Congrats! I have that same bag coming in any (damn) day now. I love it! How are you liking the size... roomy enough for your stuff?
  13. bagpuss, congrats!!!!!!i love it. the liner is such an awesome idea. if it's your creation, you should patent it and sell $$$$
  14. Cute, the red is growing on me :biggrin:
  15. :love: