RED EXPANDABLE TOTE HITTIN STORES NOW! update post #48 pics!

1. Im so goin to handbag hell....LOL......I got called by 2 stores today(Jill has probs with bein on too many SA's speed dials....HEHE).....THE RED EXPANDABLE TOTE IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The one like MNSHOPGIRL has in black.....Yes.Ummmmm...I may have just ordered it:graucho:.......:okay:

Remember the issue with Chanel when they sent me the wrong color bag a few weeks back?WELL.....They are overnightin me the bag ..and waiving the overnight fee too..which is way cool(they had refunded me the last shipping too):tup:
    I should have waited for the Saks EGC on the 26th..but u know me..Im way too impatient!:smile:(PS-DJO at Saks can get the red one for u too.....I bought my brown one from him yesterday..BUT I was waitlisted at FLA CHANEL for this bag!SO I got it there!HEHE!)

IT WILL BE HERE EARLY TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT~~~~~!!!!!!:roflmfao::wlae:

2. :wtf::amazed::nuts::yahoo::tup: .... lost for words....

3. I cannot wait to see this bag, I bet it is to die for! Congrats Jill!

4. Aaaah Jill, I am sooooo excited for you!!! :yahoo: Have fun tomorrow!

5. Oh I am so excited to see your pics Jill! Congrats!

6. Jill congrats!!!! I can't wait to see it!

7. holy moly! I can't wait to see pics! congrats!

8. Wow, you're on a roll. Congrats! That red bag is TDF.

9. Yes, that is a great bag - well if you are going to handbag hell - you will be the best dressed with all these great bags!!!! Can't wait for pictures. Excited for you!!!!:yahoo:

10. Wow amazing enjoy it I am shure it will look amazing on you post pictures please -Fran

11. Fantatsic! You are on a SERIOUS roll, can't wait to see your pics. Its great of them to waive the shiiping to recover from the last mishap.

12. Hi can I ask what store has it Thanks Fran

13. Fantatsic! You are on a SERIOUS roll, can't wait to see your pics. Its great of them to waive the shiiping to recover from the last mishap.

14. Jill, I swear I am coming to rob your house! Congrats, waiting for the pics :smile:

15. Congrats! I love the red.