Red Epi - Anyone know how long will this color be around?

1. I have fallen in love with the epi leather bags. I have a black speedy and am dying for a red. Wondering if there is any chance they may discontinue this color anytime soon?

2. Dont think the red will be discontinue... where did you hear it from?
    I have a epi passy in red and i know that red has been ard for quite some time...

3. didn't hear it just know there have been lots of other colors that have come and gone.

4. no news on that.

5. Well, try to read the last few pages of the 200/2008 winter aut thread. There seems to be a new red called carmine coming, but it might just be that they changed the name of the red? The current red is called rouge.

6. The red has been around for some time now.

7. I don't know the answer to your question ,but I do know you will love the red Epi. I have the Red Epi Speedy and it's so pretty.

8. I'm with the OP, the red epi is TDF. Let's hope it stays a long, long, time.

9. Yep I was going to say the exact same thing, Rouge has been arounda long time if Carmine is a new red I don't think they'll have both at the same time but I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued so maybe it a renaming