Red Devin finally here!

What a great collection you have HL! Is that the devin from ebay that went for $275? If so, I was considering on bidding on that auction but was just too nervous. If that is indeed the auction, I'm glad you won it! :yes:

I love the shoulderbags, and it looks fantastic on you!
How do you like the double handle? Is it super comfy to wear?

You do way more for selling that bag than the model on Kooba.com! I am seriously sold!

Yep, that was me, and thanks! I was nervous too, but since halzer got her brynne from him and it was OK, I figured what the heck!

Yeah, I remember Halzer posting and saying it was real, but she hadn't got her bag yet maybe? I can't remember. All I know is good for you for taking the chance and ending up with a ridiculously great deal! :tup:

Rose - I don't mind the double handles at all. They actually act like a single handle when on your shoulder. They are real wide, so super comfy! I would highly recommend a devin, in any color, to everyone!

I just got my Black Devin today. Wow, what a nice bag it is. I am partial to HuskyLover's Red Devin but I already have a Red Elisha so I opted for Black. You are so right, it is ultra comfortable and so lightweight. It has that beautiful Elisha leather. It's the perfect size bag too and you don't have to stuff it to make it look good either. I will post some pics of it This weekend sometimes. I am going to be just as happy with This bag as I am the Elisha. Thanks for posting your pics HuskyLover because you got me in the "Devin Lust' mode.

Funny you just got yours today Lexi - I sold mine today! Carried it two or three times and for some reason it just didn't click with me. Now I'm back after the elusive vintage brown baca I've been wanting for months now...

Funny you just got yours today Lexi - I sold mine today! Carried it two or three times and for some reason it just didn't click with me. Now I'm back after the elusive vintage brown baca I've been wanting for months now...

Ahhh, that bag was lovely on you but I know how it is. The presure to sell something to fund the new bag. I have the Vintage Brown Baca and it is a lovely bag. Not one I can imagine selling. Hope you find a good one.