Red Caviar Timeless Classic Flap SS2007

I can't bear to buy a non-LV bag! Designing Style said it well. Although I like a lot of the different LV styles, my favorite lines are the Epi, Vernis and Suhali. Epi is by far my favorite because it is such beautiful, strong, long-lasting, durable, sexy leather and it is more understated than the monogram bags (not that I don't like those too!). I couldn't count how many compliments I've gotten over the years on my black LV Epi St Jacques. My next purchase will probably be an Epi. Although I love other brands such as Chanel, Fendi, Ferragamo, Dior,thanks

I finally did it! My SA at Madison put me on the list for the jumbo caviar yesterday. I just hope I get one since I took so long to a) make up my mind, and b) get back in touch with my SA. I had to make a trip to FL for business and literally didn't have a minute to myself for a whole day. One of my co-workers said I should have called from the rest room!

i want t0 know too frayed_misfit, is the chain going to be like the new one now? because i liked the old chain better. I wonder what the chances of getting one in Australia is... we hardly get any stock!

^^regarding updates, this code I gave in the first post is actually the code for medium and the price is the old price. The new price on the medium caviar is $1995.

Style# A35190 Y01588 $1,695 (Color Code for Red: 81643)

The code for jumbo is A35192 Y01588 and the new price is $2,250.

HOWEVER, the department stores that ordered these bags in lambskin are selling them at pre-increase prices (until Chanel straightens them out). Lambskin arrived before Caviar. The Chanel boutiques, which only ordered the new bags in Caviar haven't received them yet, but they should arrive shortly.

The medium lambskin is currently retailing for $1850 and jumbo for $1950 (less than Caviar will be available for).

Just as a P.S. I haven't been able to find any stores that ordered the Red Jumbo in lambskin. Bergdorf's told me they were going to TRY to order the Red in lambskin and so I put myself on their waitlist.

I found a store who ordered the chanel lambskin in jumbo, or so they claimed. But, she did confirm the size, color, chain, price $2250.00 with me and put me on her list.

why did they advertise a jumbo lambskin at the trunk shows, but apparently not many ordered it?

^^regarding updates, this code I gave in the first post is actually the code for medium and the price is the old price. The new price on the medium caviar is $1995.

The code for jumbo is A35192 Y01588 and the new price is $2,250.

HOWEVER, the department stores that ordered these bags in lambskin are selling them at pre-increase prices (until Chanel straightens them out). Lambskin arrived before Caviar. The Chanel boutiques, which only ordered the new bags in Caviar haven't received them yet, but they should arrive shortly.

The medium lambskin is currently retailing for $1850 and jumbo for $1950 (less than Caviar will be available for).

Just as a P.S. I haven't been able to find any stores that ordered the Red Jumbo in lambskin. Bergdorf's told me they were going to TRY to order the Red in lambskin and so I put myself on their waitlist.

do you think saks fifth avenue will sell this red lambskin bag in medium for the pre-increase size? i want this bag so baddd..... how much is it w/ the increase though?