Red Aviatrix

1. i bought this for my gf this weekend. what do you guys think? i was contemplating between the white leather version vs this one. i would rather get the leather version because i like leather, but this red is just so rich and stunning, so i ended up with this one. the material is suede. i love it personally, but my tastes could be way off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think it is gorgeous! I love the color!

3. you are an awesome bf!!

4. that's....stunning.

5. It's GORGEOUS! If she hasn't seen it yet, I bet she will love it!

6. That red suede is HOT!!

7. It´s so gorgeous !

8. i think im in LOVE!!! she will love it....:heart:

9. thanks guys, i think it's a gorgeous bag too.

10. Your an awesme BF! I wish my husband will go out and purchase a bag on his own! Love the color!

11. I'm sure she'll love it, it's gorgeous!!! :heart::drool:
    Can I borrow you? haha My DH doesn't understand my obsession with Gucci or anything high end for that matter. :sad:

12. Saw this bag on cashmere mafia and fell in love instantly. I love the red on red. It is stunning!! Good choice.

13. AWESOME CHOICE!!! :tup: Your gf is very lucky! I love the red, it's different!

14. this is a beautiful bag... the colour is just so rich and luxurious.. it just POPS ! great job !!

15. thanks guys. good knowing i made the right choice with this bag. oh, in term of durability, how does suede hold up against leather?