Red Alligator Bleecker Duffle

1. Yup. I have this on my wishlist! LOL!!!! I'll never get it because of the price, but I love the color!

2. I love the color! Way to much for my checkbook though :sad:

3. Lovely color and definitely an eye candy

4. I love it but I would never spend that kind of money on a handbag-even if I had it!!

5. It is TDF...but if I had that kind of budget for a trip to Coach it wouldn't be just one bag....hahaha the loot I'd come home w/!

6. Mandy Moore has the Bleecker duffle in alligator:
    [​IMG]

7. I love the color and the material... I'd like to see it in something other than the duffle tho... The price is crazy! Thats more than what my car is worth!!!

8. wow!!! $7000!! Id love to hold it!

9. I don't like the Bleecker duffles but I actually like this in the Alligator. It's nice.

10. Thanks for posting the pic!
    Nice to get a sense of the dimensions of the bag.
    I like the red MUCH better though.

11. Stunning color! I'd never pay that much though for any bag....maybe if it's encrusted in diamonds. :graucho:

12. If you're going to spend that much on a bag, it might as well be a Hermes Birkin (regular leather). That's what I would do.

13. It is a beautiful bag but NO BAG is worth that amount IMO... I'd rather take a vacation!!!:beach:

14. Gorgeous color, but I would hate myself if I ever spent that much on ONE bag...now if I spread it out between a dozen or so, that's another story;)