Red Alert - PCE cards out

*sigh* I really want to get one mailed to me. It'd be nice to get an acknowledgement from Coach that I'm a regular customer. I want to get DH a nice wallet so he can understand my obsession with Coach.

I did not get one the last time however I have always gotten them in the past. The last time I used my invite I did several exchanges which may be the reason that I stopped getting them.:confused1: Which is still sad since I purchased two bags and a mini skinny at the same time. Since I did not recieve one last time I went to my local Nordstroms and they matched the price. :tup:

oohhh, i hope i get it today.... i really want to order a bag..... i think i will, i bought the gallery tote and elisa in the last 2 months.... hopefully that will qualify

got one today too!!
might or might not be using it though....
have to run it by my dh first. i just bought a bleecker last pce. haven't seen anything seen else that has caught my eye, so if i don't use it i will give it to someone here! :o)

got one today too!!
might or might not be using it though....
have to run it by my dh first. i just bought a bleecker last pce. haven't seen anything seen else that has caught my eye, so if i don't use it i will give it to someone here! :o)

I still haven't received one.. please let me know if by any chance you don't end up using yours.
I'm desperately need one thanks!:smile:

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! I got my first card today!!!! :yahoo:

To the post above me regarding jewelry...my card says nothing about jewelry, so I guess you can!
It says "valid on purchase of Holiday 2007 merchandise"

I'm off to revise my list I gave to Santa this morning...(DH) LOL! :smile: