Recycled Billboard Clutch @ Target?

1. I think that it's a cool idea, but you really want to see the exact bag that you're buying since the pattern is very placement dependent (i.e. depends what section of what billboard image they use).

I'm kinda surprised that they don't make reusable totes or vinyl seat cushions out of used billboard material -- it's super strong, and I assume that there's a lot of it out there.

2. That's pretty cool! And yes, it is a great material. I sometimes get cool sections of boards I designed after they are finished with the artwork (expired ,etc) but Ive never really thought about what to do with that. Now I might have to turn one of those into a bag!

3. I've seen these in person (at a local shop), they're pretty cool!

4. This is a very interesting idea, I like that it is recycled and that it is kind of unique. But I second the concern about not knowing what color scheme you are getting, that would be a deal breaker for me (unless they happen to get them in stores).

Side note: Target has some really cute bags! I am definitely a fan.

5. Target actually has a colorblock recycled billboard tote as well. I wear very neutral colors (black, white, gray mainly) so I think Im just going to go for it!

6. What a great idea!!! I love it! Does anyone know if these are in stores as well? For 27 bucks, I'd buy one with random colours!

7. The tote would be a great reuseable bag for grocery shopping as well.

8. This is a really cool idea! I may have to pick one up for myself. And if I dont like the print, I can always save it and give it as a gift.

9. It's cute. They should offer it in different colors and patterns!