Recs for something for skin texture?

1. Does anyone have anything the really like to help with skin texture-- i.e., even tone, give a "glowy" look, etc? I've tried a few things but nothing has totally knocked my socks off, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks all!
  2. Are you saying that you have some age spots you want them gone??

If you are white, you may see dermatologist and ask for prescription for Retinoid. If you are Asian, Differen is better bet to even skin tone. Hydroquinone is bleaching agent that can help diminishing brown spots too.
  3. Ive found that glycolic acid products are great for evening out tone and texture. I use a 10% facial cleanser in the mornings and leave it on for a few minutes so it can do its thing. GA cremes and lotions are also available, its the best thing i've found to even out my skin tone - and it gets rid of any rough areas you may have as well :wlae:
  4. I also swear by Glycolic cleanser too. I can't live w/o it.
  5. Microdermabrasion. I use Neutrogena's pads, may not work for everyone though but it's gentle and effective on my face.
  6. I agree with the others who suggest glycolic acid. I use products from MD Forte. MD Forte also has a great hydrating masque that gives a nice illuminizing effect. Revale has coffee bean products available that are amazing and do a great job in giving my skin a glow.

I also get chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments at my dermatolgists' office. These really make my skin glow! I spend more money on skin care than just about anything else! I am a fanatic, but it's worth it.
  7. Thanks for the recs! I wanted to know more about MD Forte..

Anyone use Aqua Glycolic?
  8. DERMAdoctor "Physical Chemistry" is the hands down most amazing product i have discovered for this - shrinks pores, erases rough patches, leaves skin glowing, silky smooth and gorgeous. AND it is relatively gentle in spite all that.
  9. Thanks everyone for the recs! I consider myself a product junkie and had never heard of some of these things before ;) I will definitely check them out.
  10. Microdermabrasion and glycolic peels done at the doctor's office, works wonders!