Rec's for a hobo style bag.

1. Hello everyone! I need suggestions for a (dark brown) hobo. I've seen some nice ones, but nothing that was a must have. Thanks in advance! :yes:

2. What is your price range and do you have a 'size' in mind? are there any particular brands you like?

3. what is your price range? so many choices out there, need more info.

4. Sorry, I should have been more specific. Price range is between $500-$800. My current favorite brands are Tod's, Kooba, Fendi. The bags don't necessarily have to be those brands, but they sure are nice to look at! :yes: Oh, and I'm looking for a medium sized hobo, nothing too large, since I'm petite. Thanks!

5. Gosh, Kooba has a great looking hobo that so far is only on Elux. Just in your price range. You'd have to call them and see what colors they have. They show a brown but list an Ivory and Rose. It is the bag I am currently lusting after.

eLUXURY - Kooba - Nicole Large Pleated Shoulder Bag Kooba

6. Thanks for the link, that bag is just what I'm looking for! I'm going to call to see if it's available in dark brown.

7. While I adore the new Koobas, here is another train of thought for your hobo. They come in many different colors and are in your price range.

Good luck with your hunt.

Treesje
    Treesje -

8. Love that bag!