Record price for a red diamond...

1. wow...I love that!!

2. red diamonds are stunning beyond words in reality but i agree the setting is well.. not to my taste lol. thanks for posting

3. wow... **whistle
    that's pretty pretty bling!

4. thanks for posting

5. Wow, didn't even know red existed for diamonds. I would change the setting as well though.

6. I didn't know you could get red diamonds, wonder if it is much different to a ruby? I love that setting, so pretty!

7. So beautiful!!!

8. Wow I've never seen a red diamond before! Thanks for the link, that's so cool. I thought what with them being so rare it might cost even more than that. Not that I have $2 million to spare for one but you get what I mean. I think the settings ok, it wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't complain if someone handed me one either!

9. I'd never even heard of a red diamond before! Gosh, that's pretty!

10. 2 point what million?
    Holy smokes... soooo dreamy sigh. better wake up!

Thanks for posting!

11. I was going to buy it and have it re-set,then I woke up! Its an amazing color and so rare too!!!

12. i love the color.

13. our family jewlers just set a red diamond for some lucky ladies engagement ring....and omg was it BEATIFUL!!!!! :smile:

14. yes it sure is the fire of a diamond is unparalleled. place a red diamond next to a fine ruby ad you´ll see it immediately.