~Recommended Sales Associates~ RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY ~ NO questions/comments

Does anyone has recommanded SA in Milan? My friend is going to Milan this weekend and I ask her to buy a bag for me. I just called Milan Boutique few minutes ago, but the SA told me to call back few hours later..she doesn't sound friendly...TIA

Try looking for Irena, she speaks quite good English as well compare to others :P

Does anyone has recommanded SA in Milan? My friend is going to Milan this weekend and I ask her to buy a bag for me. I just called Milan Boutique few minutes ago, but the SA told me to call back few hours later..she doesn't sound friendly...TIA

Don't rely on Damian Oto. I sent him multiple emails to his Hotmail and Saks addresses for the past 3 weeks and no response at all. He's responding to other people but not me. That's his loss.
Have you tried calling him? I find it's much faster to get in touch with him via phone.

(609)477-3741

I just ordered a pair of Chanel rainboots from him and he was great.

Are there even any good SA's at Saks in Beverly Hills? Every time I go in there to browse nobody even says hello, they're just all chatting behind the counter (a big no-no in retail!)

Hi Sarah, Michael at the Saks in Beverly Hills is fantastic. He's super communicative and attentive and has always given me great customer service~!