Recommendations for Leather jackets!

pei941

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
I've become an addict of leather jackets!! I want one too.. but can anyone recommend a good brand or where can I get one?

I've browsed through Mike & Chris, Theory, Blue Heroes..

Any more?

The leather that Theory uses is unbelievably soft! It's lambskin and terrific quality. In fact, this weekend at Saks, I picked up a Theory leather jacket on sale for $229 after tax from $795!

The leather that Theory uses is unbelievably soft! It's lambskin and terrific quality. In fact, this weekend at Saks, I picked up a Theory leather jacket on sale for $229 after tax from $795!

OMG~~ you must be kidding me!! I saw a Theory one as well but I just don't have that much to spend on it!!! What kind did you get?!?! I wonder if it's the one I saw~

ooh, great post Pei! i was wondering the same thing, but i've never had a leather jacket before. Can someone please help me start search for a leather fitted bomber?

Mackage has some really amazing leather coats coming out for Fall. I had a look at their website and they haven't shown the line yet but there are some amazing shrunken leather coats that are just TDF! I suggest writing and finding out when the collection is coming out. Two of the styles I particularly liked for Fall are the Cori and the Bo. :yes: