Recommendations for cute front or back baby carrier :)

1. Hi all!

I'm currently pregnant with twins and I'm looking for a baby carrier that I can carry the baby in the front or in the back. So far I've looked at the "peanut shell" at http://www.goo-ga.com/ and also a carrier at www.babyhawk.com. They are both really cute, but I was wondering if there were any other cute and functional ones that anyone can recommend.

TIA!! :flowers:

2. Wraps are very good, functional and can be cheap if made yourself! We use a wrap

3. I just bought a peanut shell for baby #2 but for baby #1 hubby and I both used a Baby Bjorn.

4. I'm looking for the same thing for my twins and I like the 2 sites you suggested!

5. Check out the Beco baby carrier - it comes in lots of cute prints! Babyhawks are fun too because there are SO MANY options to choose from. I loved my Hotsling when my DS was tiny. Check out thebabywearer.com for all kinds of fun info and they also have a great For Sale or Trade board where you can buy carriers.

6. Thanks for the info gabes_mommy !! The beco baby carrier looks like a really cute carrier and thebabywearer.com link looks like a good resource!! :tup:

7. These are my favorites:

www.zolowear.com
    www.kozycarrier.com
    www.kangarookorner.com

All are quite versatile and stylish, IMO. Each has its strong points:

The Zolowear is the dressiest and in my experience, the easiest for nursing. It can be worn front or back but is typically worn mostly in the front, though there are lots of different holds that can be used. The website has lots of helpful pictures and instructions.

Kozy is super versatile and is designed for either front or back carries. This style of carrier ("mei tai") can be the most comfortable for wearing the baby for an extended period of time, because it distributes weight across both shoulders.

Kangaroo Korner adjustable fleece pouch is snug and warm and well-suited for "popping" the baby into the carrier for a quick trip.

I have some of each and can't imagine doing without any of them. It's like having different pairs of shoes for different purposes. Or, um, different purses, lol.

8. [​IMG]

Does anyone know what brand of sling/wrap Keri Russell is using? I totally need one!

9. Keri Russell sure makes carrying a baby look so stylish!

10. Has anyone tried the peanut shell?

11. Thanks for the recommendations and detailed critiques!!

12. It looks like a peanut shell or hotsling.

13. It's called the New Native Organic Cotton Pouch.

HTH

14. I received this sarong sling for a present and love it! My baby loves it as well. I've used it for a day and she is crying less, and doesn't "startle" like when I lay her in her cot.

www.momsinmind.com