Recommendations for an unscented self-tanner/moisturizer?

1. Hi everyone -

I am seeking a good self-tanner/moisturizer that works pretty well AND is unscented. I have very fair skin.

Today I tried Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer for the first time and can't stand the smell! It's clashing with and overpowering my regular perfume and doesn't seem to have faded at all through the day. Ack!

Thanks! :smile:

2. I don't think one exists because the chemicals used to "tan" your skin cause the smell.

...I think

3. I too hate the smell of sunless tanner! I recently bought this, and it does not have much of a smell.

[​IMG]

I probably won't rebuy it just because it's kinda a hassle, but at least it doesn't smell!

4. I like Neutrogena tanning mist spray. It does have smell but not too overpowering. I've used it several times and had great results.

5. I'm going to be trying Bare Escentuals Faux Tan. It supposedly doesn't smell at all....I'm waiting to get it in the mail. Will let you know when I try it!! I've tried many and they either stink or they're too orange!!!!

6. They all smell. I think the one that smells the least is Lancome, but it's more expensive than the Jergens.