Recommendations for a tote?

1. Hi all,

Haven't bought a bag since late summer, and I've been itching to fall in love again. This time around, I'm looking for a high-end tote. I don't have any real specs, but I want something trendy but classic. I would consider anything under $3000. Not a fan of goyard. Use for casual work and activities on weekends like shopping.

Please feel free to ask me questions if that would help.

Thanks!
    Cyn

2. A classic Louis Vuitton Speedy 35???
    Regina

3. What about teh YSL bags like the Downtown, Muse, Rive Gauche, or their new one for spring? Those are so beautiful.

4. How about a Bottega Veneta tote? I really like this one, especially the red color - it's Carmino Red.

[​IMG]

And the interior is GREAT for organizing your things.

[​IMG]

5. I recently bought the Fendi black patent B-mix tote. It's really nice and comfy on the shoulder and I LOVE the look of it! It's a timeless shape..

6. I have a Michael Kors Collegiate tote that is new. It does not have the fringe on it...it holds a lot. ;) It has the pyramid type bronze studs on it-great bag!

7. LV cabas piano?

[​IMG]

It's nice, classic - but a bit small due to it's structure I think. It also depends on your size/stature though, imo.

8. I would go with the LV Suhali Lockit PM or MM. It looks like a classic that will never go out of style.

9. Marc Jacobs "Softy" tote
    [​IMG]

10. I just love this Prada.

[​IMG]

11. Thanks for the suggestions so far! Really appreciate it since you've helped me pick out things in the past!

A little more information: I am not a great fan of logo'ed bags, so anything monogrammed is probably out. I also don't like totes which are hard to get into.

I am 5'4".

12. purse-n-boots: I've tried on that exact tote at the local BV boutique. Really liked, but not sure I was in love...

ginaf: I like that Prada! Is that something that's out right now?

13. They had the pic on NM but it wasn't in stock. I think it's from the fall collection. I'm not a Prada expert though so someone in that forum would probably know better than me.