Recommendations for a small travel pouch/bag please!!!

1. Hi ladies!!!

I'm new to the forum..and have just been madly going through the endless bag related threads here!! :p I need some help because I'm about to go overseas in 4 weeks time and am in desperate need for a nice small sized travel bag. Can anyone suggest any ideas besides the Gucci Belt/Waist bag...which would be perfect for traveling...but i dont exceptionally like the flatness look of it :s Any help will be much appreciated!!!! :heart:

2. Adorneya has this mini messenger (8"W x 7"H x 2"D)

adorneya's Etsy Shop - Mini Messenger Bag- Fall Colors

lalaland's Etsy Shop - Ocean II Shoulder Bag
    10"w x 12"h x 3"d
    You could contact Lisa of lalaland to make a smaller messenger bag for you, if you want. I've asked her to make me a bag that's the same size as the above.

Seabreezestudio again - she makes excellent bags.

seabreezestudio's Etsy Shop - CLEARANCE SALE Pochette - Retro 70s vintage -Lyons- with beige base

seabreezestudio's Etsy Shop - CLEARANCE SALE - A5 size messenger bag - ROSEHIP
    Clearance $19-50 not incl shipping

3. passerby thanks for the many suggestions there!!! Really appreciate it! :smile: That site is awesome! I'm in the midst of going through the designs they have...:biggrin:

4. Longchamp is great for travel, and have you tried Chanel?

chanel9_edited.jpg
  5. bonspielcreation darker green leather cardinal purse.jpg bonspielcreation model.jpg bonspielcreation cactus purse.jpg bonspielcreation cactus model.jpg
  6. ebraunnagel felt applique bag.jpg ebraunnagel felt applique bag 2.jpg
  7. Anuschka Organizer on a string shoebuy.jpg Anuschka organizer on a string AC.jpg