Books & Music

Recommendations:Emotional Alphas: Romance Heroes like Kellan Kyle and Christian Grey?

admat97 Posted By admat97 Posted Jun 27, 2012

1. Thanks for posting the link! I stayed up till almost 4am reading Damaged Goods :graucho:

2. Thanks for this link, I see a couple I'm very interested in! :tup:

3. That link is dangerous, huh?? I downloaded tons of new books that she recommended. I'm so excited to get to them!!! :woot:

4. I just purchased Dom of My Dreams and Damaged Goods! :smile:

5. Maryse is awesome! She has a FB page too with extra stuff. She will also make you spend a fortune in books but she's usually spot on in her reviews.

6. so excited for the third book!

i LOVE kellan too! i shamelessly follow his 'fictional' FB page! i'm an idiot.

7. How about a linkie! :smile:

8. Goodreads is dangerous for me. I have so many books on my Kindle right now, I don't even know what to read next!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kellan-Kyle/209655535757442

I'm a shameless follower as well :blushing:

9. Have you guys read the Experiment in Terror series? It's a paranormal series but the chemistry between the 2 main characters is SWOON WORTHY!!! Dex is so hot! He rivals Kellan and Travis for me in my top 3 characters I'd makeout with in a heartbeat if they were real and if the hubs would give me a pass...

10. I haven't heard of this but did a quick peek at Amazon and it looks like the first one is free. :tup:

11. Let me know what you think!!!

12. I'm downloading it now! Thanks! :smile:

13. I'm exactly the same way. PM me to exchange Goodreads ID info and we can be friends on there too!

14. I read a LOT of erotic and dark stuff. It wouldn't offend you?