Recomendation for lipstick or lipgloss

1. Can anyone recomend me a pink lipstick or lipgloss?
  2. NARS l/g in Turkish Delight!
  3. I really like Victoria Secrets- Beauty Rush- Lip Balm, and Lip Gloss
  4. Estee Lauder - Pink Cupcake. It smells good too!
  5. I love the L'Oreal lipglosses that Scarlett J. does ads for ... can't think of the name right now, but they have a heart-shaped brush ... they have some very pretty colors :love:
  6. dior gloss show in lindsay pink, too faced status gloss in trophy wife or trust fund baby. what shade of pink are you looking for?
  7. I love pink glosses! :tup:

Chanel Glossimer in Jaipur is a good one. Dior Addict 257 (pink with shimmer) is also great. Both makes my lips look healthy and dewey.
  8. I'm devoted to Chanel lipsticks and glosses. Depending on what you're looking for, "Magnolia Rose" cream lipstick, its is a light beige pink that's very flattering and for gloss, their glossimer, "Pallettes" is a girly icy pink.
  9. What shade of pink? Rimmel makes a cute pink color lip gloss called Rhythm. It is a bubblegum pink with the perfect amount of color and inexpensive, too!
  10. it really depends on what shade of pink you're looking for. hot pink? soft pink? natural pink? i'm wearing an Armani lipstick that i really like at the moment that's similar to the color of my actual lips, but a little darker. i also really like Chanel's glossimer in summer plum as well, it's a good pink with a bit of purple. both of those look great on people with green eyes (which is why i have them), so if you have green eyes, give them a shot!
  11. Dior Addict Ultrashine 612!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY absolute fav!
  12. I like Dior Addict Jersey Pink...
  13. I love my Shiseido gloss in G27. It's a soft pink with lots of glimmer that somehow manages not to look tacky. Love it!
  14. My favorite pink lipgloss is Chanel's Glossimer in Astral! It's a limited edition, but you can probably still find it.
  15. oooo, Chanel's Glossimar in Imaginaire is also amazzzzzzzing.