Recognize this Tano Bag?

1. Hahaha.. so I was being a total dork and looking at bag sites - so that it would take my mind off the other incident I have to deal with if you like to see it...

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/your-experience-with-the-purse-store-137249.html

Anyway.. so I was at LunaBoston and I saw this new Tano bag - or so I thought!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wow it was actually 2 of the same bag! The Tano Truffle! I must say that I didn't really like the Truffle all in a ball like the ones I usually see - but apparently you can stretch it out - which in my opinion gives it a total different look! And I am liking the shape of it more now! I am quite impressed! So this is like a 2 for 1 bag! LOL :p

Just having one of those dorky moments haha!

Thanks for reading!

2. Same thing happened to me, tenmosquito.

3. Oh I do like the red Truffle much better, the shape is more pleasing.

However...

those two pockets still look like a pair of saggy boobs to me. Maybe I see myself in that bag...hmmmm. *s

4. Hahah I know I am side tracking.. but speaking of sagging boobs.... this bag also reminds me of sagging boobs! :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

Am I alone here?

5. Hey girls- I have this alternative view of truffle posted on my website:
    [​IMG]

6. Whoa that may be the ugliest thing I have EVER seen. No offense, just my personal opinion. Looks like my great grandmother in the buff!:roflmfao:

7. To me the Botkier Bianca will always be the saggy Boob bag! Deflated and wrinkled...LOL

On the original post thought. I almost bought a Truffle and didn't. I don't care for the bigger version as much as the compact one. But I have to say, after using my Off the Chain bag, I am loving it. What a comfortable pretty bag. I may just have to order another.
    Did anyone else get this bag??? Am I the only one. It is so cool. I do kinda wish Must have bags took Paypal. Hubby gets cranky whgen he knows I have bucks in paypal and I use the credit card.

[​IMG]

8. Gina, this is a saggy boob bag???

Noooo.

This is the A-cup bag, otherwise known as the 'fried egg' or 'flat as a pancake' bag.

:smile:

flatasapancakebag.jpg

9. But note the placement of the nipp...er...buttons. That would signify severe Cooper's Droop...LOL
    Who designed these bags? Are they men? Breast Men?

10. All I have to say is.. HAHAHAHAHA

I am having such a fun time reading this!

I agree - that Marc Jacobs bag is like fried eggs!
    My goodness - so many bags recently reminds me of saggy boobs - we don't need those - most ladies eventually get them - we don't need bags that project our futures hahaa

11. What is it with these male designers? Here are some Tano saggy boob designs:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. and one more...appropriately named iron MAIDENFORM (i.e. maidenform bras) HEE HEE!

[​IMG]

13. :roflmfao: This thread has gone some interesting places!

14. When you are my age there is only one remedy for boob droop...

walk into the room on your hands.

Problem solved.